• The test can be sat at any time on the 5th October. The link to the online form will appear on this website on this date.
• Equipment needed: Computer with internet connection and internet browser.
• Students may have access to a pencil and scrap paper for workings out. But NO other equipment or software must be used.
• If a computer/network fault occurs, pause the timer until the problem is fixed.
• Strictly 1 hour; timed by a supervising teacher.
• No marks will be deducted for wrong answers or for questions that are missed out.
• No mathematical vocabulary in the test can or will be read or explained to contestants.
• A time will be displayed by the teacher and 15 and 5 minute warnings should be given.
• It is not permitted for children to talk to one another, while taking part in the individual tests. They must be spaced apart so as they cannot see other computer screens.
Marking will be done by the host school. 1 mark per correct answer (so 30 points maximum per test – 120 points maximum for 4 students in total). Results will be announced on 7th October 2016.